meterQ has successfully commissioned the MGCdirect for custody transfer gas quality measurement. This is the first installation of its kind, and it is a first step in the direction of reducing emissions in gas quality determination. A single installation by itself certainly does not emit huge amounts of natural gas per day. However, one must consider that such an installation is in operation for about 15 years and that there are 1300 ‑1500 active in Germany. All in all, there is a considerable potential for saving natural gas emissions. The installation presented here is a simple, easy to implement solution to the problem.
- Great response for the TransHyDE project
- Gas and Heat Institute Essen commissions meterQ
- First custody transfer installation of an MGCdirect
- MGCdirect receives PTB approval (DE-22-M-PTB-0015)
- meterQ becomes state-approved testing laboratory (staatlich anerkannte Prüfstelle)
- meterQ at the Achema 2022 in Frankfurt